In today’s changing political and economic climate it has become increasingly evident that membership to a statewide organization is crucial for success. The New York Chiropractic Council has emerged as the preeminent chiropractic organization in New York State. And as the Council’s membership continues to grow so does its voice in legislative issues, which affect the rights and privileges of all chiropractors and patients in New York. In addition to its political clout the Council has, among its membership, some of the most successful, dynamic and philosophical chiropractors practicing in the state today who are eager to share their wisdom and passion. Council members are immediately plugged in to a network of chiropractors whose commitment to ensuring that chiropractic flourishes is unwavering and whose fellowship is unparalleled.
· Professional fellowship, camaraderie and support with referrals to and from Council members.
· Continuing Education credits for license renewal inside & outside NY State and for Managed Care Requirements.
· Reduced rate seminars (1/2 price) including workshops and courses on management, technique, No-Fault, Workers Comp, Medicare and philosophy. Convention not included.
· Monthly district meetings to discuss current issues, network with other doctors and share fellowship and philosophy. Members can attend multiple district meetings.*CE credits may be available at some meetings.
· Monthly fax and email newsletter to keep you informed on all issues and events.
· A $50.00 gift card (unlimited)for any member who refers a new member to the Council.
· Stroke talking points and resources.
· Multiple marketing and public relations programs for your practice such as the The WellCare Revolution, Scoliosis Awareness Program, H.O.P.E. Day and Straighten Up America.
· Discounts on preferred vendor products and Council meetings and seminars.
· Free non-research legal advice from the Council’s own attorney regarding No-Fault and other practice issues.
· Community Outreach Programs to help the less fortunate.
· Access to State legislators through the Council’s lobbyist and organized trips to Albany to secure and protect the rights and privileges of all chiropractors and their patients
· Credit card program through Payment Processing Consultants, Inc. that gives you a lower rate on all your credit card charges and can also offer you electronic billing through you credit card terminal.
· CBG (Chiropractors Buying Group) has partnered with the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations and the Council to offer major discounts for many items and services for your office and household.
· Access to our state of the art website WWW.NYCouncil.com available for patient education, up to date newsfeaturing classified ads, “Find a Doctor”, Practice Tip of the Month, Ask the Insurance Expert, Downloads, and our Monthly Newsletter “CHIRONEWS”.
· Reduced rates on ChiroCode desk books with software.
· Be part of an organization that is working to elevate chiropractic to its rightful place in the State of New York’s health care system.
· And much more!