New York Chiropractic Council
District 12 – Rochester
District President: Dr. Joe Manza DC CACCP
email@example.com or 585.334.7555 (call or text)
Dr. Ed Gigliotti Veep
Dr. Harry Hadley Sergeant-at-Arms
Dr. David Raczka Ambassador to NYSCA
Tuesday, June 27th, 8:00 PM
the office Dr. Sam Camarata.
3765 Chili Ave., Rochester, NY 14624
In this meeting:
Dr. Sam Camarata will discuss how to do a successful and legal
marketing program staple: Dinner with the Doc.
He’ll be sharing the knowledge he has personally gained from experience, as well as
wisdom and insight gained from top experts in the chiropractic marketing and
compliance fields regarding this subject matter.
Chiropractic in NYS is quickly becoming marginalized and we – District 12 – remain
one of the last bastions of Chiropractic hope in NYS. To stay principled and save
more lives in these troubled times we will be discussing a selection
(posted on the district facebook page) from DD Palmer’s 1910 green book Chiropractor’s Adjuster.
If you do not have copy please email me at the address above and I will forward it along.
As always, you’ll be kept abreast of the current state of affairs of Chiropractic in NYS.
There will be light refreshments and some not so light drinks available for your enjoyment.
Our July meeting will take place on Sunday July 23rd in the afternoon to celebrate summer and Dr. Joe Manza’s Birthday! Time and place TBD!
Council/NYSCA Members $10.00, Non-Members-$35.00
Students are FREE and family are always are welcome.
There is a power within — a fountain head of unlimited resource — and he who controls it controls circumstances instead of it controlling him.” – BJ Palmer
Thank you yo our Partner Sponsor
Disclaimer: The statements, information, opinions, and views disseminated by speakers and sponsors at district meetings do not necessarily reflect those of the New York Chiropractic Council.
- October 27th: At Dr. Joseph Manza’s Brighton office. Dr. Carey Sigafoose will SKYPE in to Talk the TIC. Bring your staff and come dressed in your costume because it’s the spookiest time of the year.
- November 17th: LOCATION: Dr. Ed Gigliotti's new office We will have be talking the TIC and discussing Being Thankful within our member practices. You will learn something new and grow as an individual and ChiropracTOR.
- December 15th: Our Annual Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus Party will be held at Pineapple Jacks Restaurant and Bar. 8pm start time. BEST Christmas/Hanukkah/Ramadan/Kwanzaa/Feliz Navidad/Festivus sweater wins a fun prize!
- January 26th: LOCATION: Dr. Robyn Graber's office.
- February 23rd: LOCATION: Dr. Marc McDade's office.
- March 30th: LOCATION: Dr. Edwin Vega Jr's office. Speaker will be Dr. David Fletcher - Dawning of the Neuroage: Looking deeperinto the spiritual connections of the Nervous System. (Possible CE)