District 12 Rochester
District President Dr. Joe Manza
Dr. Ed Gigliotti Alternate
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS MONTH’S MEETING DATE
Thursday, June 28th, 2018
Meeting starts promptly at 7:45 PM.
Dr. Shawn Dill will speak at 8:15 PM.
Johnny’s Irish Pub, 1382 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14609
Join the Rochester District of the New York Chiropractic Council as we:
- We will have our meeting at Johnny’s Irish pub so bring your appetite and your notebook because…
- We will hear from the one and only Dr. Shawn Dill.He is the CEO of The Specific Chiropractic Centers,
- which now operates eight Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific clinics,
- and also offers consulting services to entrepreneurs and health care professionals
- He’s going to drop some of his wisdom on us.
- We will discuss the upcoming 1st Annual Niagara Falls Lyceum.
- Let’s continue to be THE VOICE of Chiropractic in Western New York. When the Council grows
- so too does our mission and vision. Please bring a friend to our meetings and make 2018 the best year EVER!
- Our Next Meeting will be a celebration hosted by our very own Dr. Chuck Goshorn on Thursday, July 26th, 2018.
“There is a power within - a fountain head of unlimited resource -
and he who controls it controls circumstances instead of it controlling him.” – BJ Palmer
Meeting begins at 7:30 PM!!! Dr. Shawn will begin at 8:15 PM.
Council/NYSCA members $ 10.00
Non-Members $35.00 STUDENTS are FREE!!! (except food)
PLEASE RSVP ASAP: CALL/TEXT 585-260-0185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The statements, information, opinions, and views disseminated by speakers and sponsors at district meetings do not necessarily reflect those of the New York Chiropractic Council.